Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for driving sales and managing total operations in a retail store and a territory during fall season.
We are looking for leaders that enjoy creating an engaging and fun experience for our customers and a rewarding opportunity for their team.
Successful managers are interactive, KPI driven, high energy, and consumer focused.
- Drive sales performance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team members and corporate support.
- Recruit, interview, and hire service oriented associates.
- Skilled at coaching and training your teams, strategic planning, customer service, conflict resolution, business acumen, and time-management.
- Must have experience and be proficient in general retail software
- Manage multiple seasonal locations during 4th quarter. This includes build assists, weekly sales management calls, and expense control.
- Assist employee managers with closing their kiosks and inlines stores on time.
- Solution driven problem solver.
- Manage staffing plan and control payroll for assigned stores.
- Accountable for cash handling and deposits. Partner with Loss Prevention to protect assets and reduce cash loss.
- Manage inventory by executing receiving, markdown, and POS processes
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend shifts and holidays
- Travel and overnight stay up to 50% of the time during the fourth quarter may be required.
- Retail Management experience
- Proven ability to drives sales.
- Customer service experience
How to Apply
Go! Retail Group using Application Workflow