- Welcome and Orient Guests to the Tangible Market Kiosk.
- Communicate with guests about questions concerning Tangible Market
- Interpret accurate information and background to the guests about the Tangible products in a professional manner using appropriate language skills and sales techniques
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the guests.
- Acquire and maintain information about the Tangible Market products through research and training.
- Assist in the maintenance and upkeep (light cleaning) of the Tangible Market products and kiosk, including kiosk hardware.
- Serve as Role Model/ Mentor to new hires
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to insure workflow and adherence to Washington Prime Group policies and procedures as assigned by Manager.
Education / Experience Requirements
Education/Experience: Previous sales experience
Customer Service Skills: Must be cheerful, friendly and hospitable oriented willing to make sure guests have an enjoyable experience. Ability to communicate with groups and individuals of various ages and backgrounds using appropriate language skills.
Communication Skills: Ability to read, write, and interpret product history. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers and all levels of management.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking,hearing,reaching,grabbing and also standing for at least seven hours consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
Other Skills: Superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships, sell products and influence others, Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge. Must lead by example.
Computer Skills: Must be able to navigate using internet browser, use website search engines, use a smart phone and operate iPad's and their applications.
Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on company needs.
Must be 18yrs or Older
How to Apply
Please drop off resume at Mall Management office.