BROW WAXING EXPERT
Ulta Beauty takes great pride in continually searching for passionate beauty lovers, with unique qualities and skills, to join our team. We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
The Brow Waxing Expert (Esthetician / Cosmetologist) is responsible for demonstrating and selling Benefit products and performing short services including eyebrow and facial waxing and brow tinting. The Arch Expert is also responsible for maintaining State Board compliant areas, and keeping accurate and complete records. Providing excellent customer service, achieving all waxing service and product goals as well as following all Benefit and Ulta Beauty guidelines is also expected. Must be 18 years to apply with an active and valid esthetics or cosmetology license as required by law.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL!
As a Brow Waxing Expert you will…
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to all Ulta Beauty guests whether at the boutique or in other parts of the store as the business dictates.
- Achieve personal/boutique sales and service goals.
- Demonstrate, recommend and sell Benefit products.
- Perform short services, including but not limited to, eyebrow and facial waxing, tweezing and eyebrow tinting. Actively recommends additional services when appropriate.
- Use appointment book or system to book for return services, makeup lessons, and for events.
- Convert 60% of service customers into Benefit product sales.
- Follow all safety, sanitation and hygienic procedures before, during and after services; ensure board compliance at all times.
- Create and maintain a partnership with prestige consultants and salon professionals to promote teamwork and a high level of customer service.
- Notify General Manager of supply needs to ensure necessary items are on hand at all times.
- Assist in all in store operational processes.
- Ensure prestige department and boutique standards are adhered to at all times.
- Accurately follow all company time keeping procedures.
- Attend mandatory Benefit training parties and team meetings.
Experience we are looking for…
- Cosmetology / Esthetics license.
- Experience in make-up application; eyebrow and facial waxing, tweezing and eyebrow tinting is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work. Developed communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.