Lids Assistant Manager Full-Time
Join Our Team
Do you have a love for sports? Do you enjoy the changing trends of fashion and sports apparel? Are you looking for career with challenging projects and meaningful work? LIDS Sports Group is a great combination to launch your career and immerse yourself in the world you already love. Many of our employees started of as LIDS customers and because of that passion for the brand, joined our team!
Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Encourage store associates’ direct compliance of established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Perform work of subordinates as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
How to Apply