Join Our Team
Do you have a love for sports? Do you enjoy the changing trends of fashion and sports apparel? Are you looking for career with challenging projects and meaningful work? LIDS Sports Group is a great combination to launch your career and immerse yourself in the world you already love. Many of our employees started of as LIDS customers and because of that passion for the brand, joined our team!
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS Training Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow up.
- Recruit, develop, and train store personnel to achieve Operations Objectives as well as adhere to Operational policies and guidelines.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings. In addition, the Store Manager carries out employment terminations following approval from the District Sales Manager and Human Resources.
- Encourage direct compliance of all store associates established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Performs work of subordinates, as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Four-year degree from a college or university in business or a related field; or two-year degree and one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results, while minimizing loss.
- Proven supervisory skills, with capacity to deliver training material and assess retention.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.
How to Apply