Sales Associate, Sales Lead
Destination Maternity Corporation is the world's largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel with retail locations in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Our stores operation predominantly under the trade names Motherhood Maternity®, A Pea in the Pod® and Destination Maternity®, and through various leased department locations. Additionally, Destination Maternity has international store franchise and product supply relationships in the Middle East, South Korea, Mexico, Israel and India.
WHAT OUR FIELD TEAM STANDS FOR:
We work in a unique business with a very special client. We get to share one of life’s most amazing adventures with our client! Everything we do is for our Mom2Be, and our store teams are at the heart of her experience. We are ambitious, performance driven team members who foster a winning culture that inspires others to create and deliver an amazing experience during each and every interaction.
Areas of Responsibility
Position & Objectives Summary:
Your Newest Journey Starts Here!You are a brand ambassador, and an advocate for the culture of our Company. Our culture sets us apart and influences everything that we do. We care about a culture of greatness. Culture is the true identity of our Company, and it’s the personality of our organization. Culture shapes team member, client, and partner behavior.
As a valuable member of the store team, the Part Time Sales Associate (PT Sales) is responsible for assisting in driving the overall client experience and sales within the store.
Our Field Goals:
- +1 Experience**
- Deliver an amazing experience during every interaction.
- No matter what she is coming in for, surprise and delight her by delivering what makes us unique.
- Foster a winning culture that inspires our teams to deliver the +1 Experience.
- Attract, develop, and retain best in class leaders who own and deliver their business results.
- Establish career growth opportunities at all levels.**
- Business Acumen
- Support a culture where team members seek to improve each and every day, evaluate their business, and react to achieve results.
- Know your business, what drives it, and how to maximize it.*
Education / Experience Requirements
What does success look like for a TEAM SALES LEAD?
- Have a passion for people; put our client first! Ensure her shopping experience starts when she walks in the door; treat her like your best friend. Have the same level of passion and excitement for your fellow team members.*_
- Help her understand the value of our product and establish an environment built on customer loyalty that drives repeat business and maximizes sales._*
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, ensure brand integrity within the four walls of the store; all visual and marketing directives follow Company standards; ensure all promotional sign changes are executed timely, and ensure all transfers, prices changes, damages and/or markdowns are completed within the required timeframe. Always keep the Mom2Be’s shopping experience at top of mind to ensure optimum product presentation on the sales floor.
- Build lasting relationships and collaborative partnerships with peers and field leadership partners.
- Success is measured by the following KPIs: % LY, % Plan, Client Satisfaction Survey, Client Book, Visual Presentation & Standards, Email Capture, Parents Magazine.
- Seek out self-development. Everyday strive to learn something new or share a new idea with someone else.*
- Work with the leaders in your store to continually develop your personal selling skills. Ask for feedback often!*
- Success is measured by the following KPIs: % LY, % Plan.
- Build repeat business and maximize traffic by delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all merchandise in the store including product knowledge, brand information, styling tips, fabrications, and key features and benefits of our product assortment.
- Ensure a full understanding and adherence to all Company tools, policies and procedures.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, frequently open and/or close the store and support the stores operations independently during shift.
- Success is measured by the following KPIs: * % LY, % Plan, ADS, UPT and other business metrics and operational standards.*
Qualifications(Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Prior retail experience required. Specialty or fashion apparel experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be comfortable working independently, including working in a single coverage environment.
- Flexible schedule required, including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Understand business metrics.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, independent leader.
- Ability to be mobile in a store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching and/or twisting for up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Simple grasping, pushing, pulling, lifting and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40 pounds.
Destination Maternity Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.It is our policy to hire, train, pay, offer benefits, terminate, transfer, and promote individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital status, genetic information or other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
How to Apply
Please visit Motherhood Maternity at The Outlet Collection and apply in person