As a Sales Lead, you play a critical role in the store. You assist the Management Team to create the best experience for our customers. We rely on you to lead the selling effort, coach associates and share your love of fashion with anyone and everyone. The Sales Lead role is perfect if you want to learn Supervisory skills and allows for a flexible schedule. Since it’s part-time, you can work around school schedules or other commitments.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Be a role model of excellent customer service and continually provide feedback to associates on the sales floor.
- Achieve personal and store sales goals.
- Communicate and coach associates on sales and conversion drivers.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Participate in store meetings and share your ideas to drive business.
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Compassion.
What you’ll need:
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time well.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
Where you come from:
- Minimum 19 years of age.
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Pick up an application in store!!