Part Time Assistant Manager
To drive profitable sales results under the leadership of the Store Manager. Achieve your store specific sales goals as established by the Field Organization on a yearly basis. Provide a consistent and legendary customer experience aligned with Eddie Bauer’s Creed and Guarantee.
Part-Time Opportunity (20 hours per week)
60% Wardrobing discount and 50% Regular discount (details to follow during onboarding)
Core Accountabilities and Leadership Expectations:
- Set clear daily performance objectives, provide consistent daily feedback and coaching.
- Meet or exceed expectations for individual selling results as well as company established key business driver expectations on a personal level.
- Support the training, coaching and developing of the Guide Team.
- Drive sales results and profit by analyzing the business daily. Role model and coach selling behaviors, in all interactions.
- Provide recognition to the Guide Team that reinforces positive behaviors and desired results.
- Utilizes company programs and tools to support the training and developing of the Guide Team.
- Adheres to and holds Guide Team accountable to all company Standard Operating Practices.
- Works with the managers and Guide Team on a daily basis to maintain a strong brand presentation to maximize the customer experience.
- Adheres to loss prevention methods and critical controls to meet shrink goals and minimize lost revenue.
- Model our company Maxims and Values and the Sales Supervisor competencies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and necessary for the Sales Supervisor role.
- Physical Activities
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and climb ladders as needed.
- Ability to reach, twist, and squat.
- Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 20 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office areas.
- Working Environment
- Store environment; location may be in a mall or street level environment.
- Working frequently with the public and tackling difficult customer issues.
- Ability to use Point of Sale and handle cash with accuracy.
- Ability to utilize a Mobile Point of Sale and our Catalog Ordering processes.
- * Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Required to travel as needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Basic reading, writing and business analysis skills.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.
Connect With Us!